Thursday, December 29, 2011

SF - King of Thai Noodle House No. 2

FIRST POST! YAY!YAY!

Ducky Solo.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/king-of-thai-noodle-house-no-2-san-francisco

Location: King of Thai Noodle House #2 in San Francisco

This is the newer location for the San Francisco mini-chain.



I ordered the Thai coffee. It was a bit too sweet, but it is the very standard sweet coffee drink. I think they put a bit too much condensed milk into it and I could barely taste any coffee. However, the sweetness of the drink helped to neutralize the spicyness of the curry a bit.
Rating: 3/5


My entree was the duck with lychee red curry. It was a spicy and milky curry. It was quite creamy and a bit sweet with the lychee. I felt that the roast duck and the sweetness of the lychee complimented each other quite well. There was also some basil leaves and some other vegetables in the curry, tomatoes.
Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment