Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ducky Solo in Maryland - 10/09/2013

Another Ducky Solo Entry.

Through my frequent browsing of yelp, I found a small Greek cafe near the Silver Spring Metro station.  One of the many things they are known for their Wednesday full day special where the Gyro lamb wrap is only $5.  Another neat thing is a side of fries with feta cheese and other seasoning is only $2.75 extra.

8223 Georgia Ave
Silver SpringMD 20910
(301) 587-4733

$5 Gyro Pita with gyro meat, tomatoes, red onions, and tzaziki sauce

My whole order with the fries.  ALOT of fries.

As you can see, that is a whole lot of food.  I could barely finish it because of how carb heavy it was.  Nevertheless, it was cheap and tasty, so I can't complain.  They give you one pickled pepper and a small chunk of feta cheese to nibble along with the wrap and fries.  The gyro meat (lamb) was nicely peppered and savory.  It got to be a bit salty after eating it a while, but the tzaziki sauce and tomatoes balanced that out nicely.  Definitely worth the $7.75.  I went back at a later occasion to try their chicken wrap, but I didn't take any pictures.  The chicken was not as good either.  The Big Greek Cafe - Ducky 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment