Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ducky Solo in Maryland - 10/11/2013

Ever since the let down at the cost to quantity ratio at Charm Thai on 09/24, I decided to hunt down cheaper pad Thai in my area.  The hunt led me to this small Thai market that sells a bunch of Thai/Asian dried goods and condiments, but they also have a small restaurant dining area.  This Thai market has a very easy name to remember. The name is Thai Market...

902 Thayer Ave
Silver SpringMD 20910
(301) 495-2779


$6.75? It as a mediocre Pad Thai
I ordered a seafood Pad Thai.  I think it was like $6.75.  I thought that it was so cheap and it has shrimp/seafood!  It was too good to be true.  The box was quite shallow and there was not much noodles in it and only 2 pieces of shrimp.  It tasted ok... a bit salty and the noodles were stuck together all clumpy.  

Thai Market - Ducky 3/5

I did manage to get this delicious candy though.  This gets a 5 out of 5 for tasting exactly like a green tea latte haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment